We currently share premises and facilities at the Rees Centre, which include:
- A fully-equipped kitchen with refreshments and home-made cakes
- Toilets, including a disabled bathroom and baby changing facilities
- Free WiFi throughout
- Lounge One & Lounge Two are comfortable, casual rooms with tables, chairs and sofas, ideal for informal meetings, support groups and one-to-ones. Both rooms comfortably seat 6 people.
- Training / Conference Room – large open space ideal for group meetings. Large screen & ICT facilities, tables & chairs to accommodate approximately 12-15 people (with additional seating if required).
- Main Hall area – large open area suitable for exercise & group sessions.
For further information / enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org