Skip to content
The Plympton Hub aims are:
- To deliver free support services for families in the Plympton area in partnership with the community.
The Plympton Hub objectives
- We are dedicated to developing relationships with those in need in the local community through the offering of useful services with the overall aim to improve family life.
- We are committed to offering people relationships with genuine compassion and integrity so that they can celebrate life again and find hope.
- We are committed to listening to people’s stories so that they can begin to make sense of what is happening and feel supported in doing that.
- We aim to become a centre known for not only offering services but a centre that will signpost people to the most appropriate help.
- Our vision is to become a bridge between people in need and those with solutions, in conjunction with other local services.