A free one-hour workshop on how stress affects the body and simple tools to manage it. Tuesday 28th March 2017 at 16:30.
This is a free one-hour workshop on the adult sleep cycles and tips for sleeping well. Wednesday 3rd May 2017 at 11:00.
Autism Ideas Exchange
For all caregivers of children with autism spectrum conditions or suspected autism, facilitated by an experienced autism specialist teacher. Find support, learn about ASC and share advice with other parents and carers.
For caregivers of Key Stage 1 and 2 (Primary) children: Tuesday 25th April at 12.30-14.00.
For caregivers of Key Stage 3 and 4 (Secondary) children: Friday 28th April at 11.00-12.30.
A supportive and non-judgmental series of six peer support sessions hosted by Home-Start. For all caregivers of children exhibiting challenging behaviour, whether due to a diagnosed disorder, a challenging phase or any other reason.
Sessions start on Thursday 8th June at 9.30-11.00.
A short, supportive course for parents of younger children. Learn about your primary-age child and meet other parents in a supportive invironment. Delivered by Patchwork.
Begins Tuesday 9th May at 9.30-11.15.
A short course for parents on making sense of the teenage years. Learn about your teen or pre-teen and meet other families in the same stage of life. Delivered by Patchwork.
Begins Tuesday 9th May at 18.30-19.00.
Plus recurring sessions:
- The FASDDAC support meeting, for people affected by Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders in Devon and Cornwall.
- Spanishtastic and Fun Phonics for toddlers (which incur a small charge) on Fridays.
- Volunteer Prep Courses for Home-Start Volunteering; contact Home-Start South & West Devon for more information on this fantastic family charity.
- Free counselling with a trainee counsellor on Thursdays (please contact us for referral; waiting list applies)
- The Miscarriage Support Group, every first Tuesday of the month.